I am stressed out. It was nice to have an entire week off last week. I've been working a lot of hours but I'm making about 250 a week. I'm getting a new laptop soon along with an Ipod touch. Once I get that, i'm quitting my job. I have to really shape up fourth cardmarking for the sake of college. I will have tennis and all my AP exams are in May which means stuuudying.
My summer schedule is finally set.
June 28-July 12 JV
July 26-August 2 Varsity
August 6-27 India, gross
My grades are really low. I have a B+ in AP Government. It's the hardest class of my life. I read like five hundred pages a night and I'm ready to scream. It's alright, I enjoy it. I have a C- in Trig, i sleep in there everyday without fail, it's at 7:20 in the morning, seriously now. I have an A+ in physics, and when I can explain that, I'll letcha know but i don't know how. I had a D in there all last semester. I was flunking at one point and now i'm kicking butt in there. I have the highest grade even though I'm one of only 3 juniors, the rest are seniors. It's so good. I have a B in AP English which is fine causeI don't do anything in there anymore. I hate yearbook and I hate newspaper. They are irritating me so much.
I hate my advisor. She's a nut. It's so hard to put up with her. She's a terrible advisor and does nothing. She makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs and run around naked. I have an entire year and a half left with her. there is no way i'm going to get through this with her. One of us is going to die.
It's okay, i love life.
Yearbook is stupid.
Work sucks.
But God is good.
I think God is all that is keeping me sane. Everynight I listen to Christian music while I do my homework and when I give up like I do everyday, I just pray and fall asleep. I love falling asleep when I pray because it gives me a sense of peace before I sleep. It's my new found happiness. The other thing i do without fail is eat my graham crackers before I go to bed. But I've been sleeping like a baby once I eat my graham crackers and pray, it makes me so happy. It makes me forget how crazy life is.
So basically in August I am applying straight up for three weeks to college while I'm in india dying of heat and malaria. I'm finishing all my apps in those three weeks thanks to wireless internet. I have quit a few places to apply to.
Wayne State
Michigan State
Wheaton
Taylor University
University of Michigan
New York University
Georgetown
Saginaw Valley State
Honestly the three places I am really considering are MSU, Wayne, and Wheaton.
Whatever. i need to do homework
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment