Wednesday, January 30, 2008

life is so stresssssfuL.
i'm still sick.
just got home from work.
i got off early cause i felt yucky.

work schedule for the next week:
Sunday 12-8
Tuesday 3-9
Wednesday 4-8
Thursday 4-8
Friday 4-9

Saturday I have my first forensics tourney at troy athens. i'm doing impromptu again this year. the topic for athens is election 2008 so it will be exciting to see how fast i can bullshit although this is probably my strongest topic. my forensics tourney goes 7 am till about 4 pm. then i have a tennis match @ peachtree at 5 pm. busy life i tell ya.

AP government is kicking my ass this semester. way too much work and me and homework aren't two things that typically spend quality time with each other so i'm finding this two hours a night of homework thing extremely difficult. Good class, lots of debating, just a anal amount of homework.

Yearbookkkkkkk can kiss my butt. I'm working up a list and putting lots of thought into my editors for next year. I have confidently decided I will take on being editor-in-chief by myself which may be the biggest mistake I ever make but at least I'm happy with the decision. Here's a tentative list?

Editor in Chief-meeeeee
Sports Editor-jacob dargis
Feature Editor-koren pardiac
Organizations Editor-amanda antoun
Academics Editor-shereen syed
Business Editor-monica morris
Photography Editor-anthony anzell
Layout Editor-trpko blazevski & mallory rajiter
Senior message/index Editor-jessica travick
People Editor-olivia perryman

the only ones pretty much set in total stone are editor in chief and layout editor. the rest have quite a bit of moving around to do.

newspaper? sports editor hopefully. i dont have the time nor energy to be editor in chief of 2. but newspaper sports editor would be fun because pantano and anna and brooke and erin have this theory that i poop sports stories out.

blahhhhh. the rest of my classes are okay. physics i have no idea what im doing. trig is just boring as all hellllll- and ap english is the usual.

scheduling for next year is making me worried. i dont have enough hours in my day

No comments: