I'm sick. I have the worst sinus infection. Then around 5:30 i had pop, pizza, salad, and breadsticks and I threw it all back up. Yuck. So I came home around 6:15 and called yearbook quits for the night. I feel so gross.
But I'm somewhat content asides from the crabbyness of being sick. I'm quite unpleasant when I'm sick. Tomorrow is school and work till close.
The last few days have been a blur of business.
Friday I was at school till 8:45. Yearbook, JV game, varsity game.
Saturday I was at school 11-4 then me and max went to peachtree and played tennis & then went out to eat.
Sunday, church. Then straight from church i had a tennis match and straight from there to work.
All while I felt like poop.
whooooo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being sick sucks. I hadn't puked once since early in college, and then recently it happened twice.
The first time, I got food poisoning from some chicken kabobs and puked twice. That was nasty, and I was glad I almost never get sick.
Then, a couple weeks later, I got the flu. In ONE NIGHT, I puked 5 times, and had diahrea on top of it! Nasty. Everything was going out and nothing was staying it. It took a couple of days to recover from that one.
Um... yeah, all that to say I sympathize with puking. Boy, now my story seems way overblown. Oh well, get better soon.
Ben
Post a Comment