i am drowning in homework.
spent my entire snowday doing it and still in amounts over my head.
i got my progress report in the mail today. well my parents did. they was some sparks flying. i had all A's and B's and a freaking D in AP English. I thought I was leaning towards a C. I refuse to read the book we're reading in there just like the rest of my wonderful class. Arc Of Justice is the worst book ever. I cannot read it. The premise of the book is incredible but it's so horribly written, it gives me a headache to try to read. It's an extremely new book resulting in no spark notes or cliff notes or summary. It sucks. I've failed all my book quizzes just like everybody else.
However my AP Gov class is kicking butt. I LOVE IT. We had a socratic circle yesterday and I dominated our first round. We were debating Federalist Paper #10. I like the papers in all honesty but I take them and apply them to modern government and that gets me going pretty hard. It's hard to talk about the paper in past terms. It's my favorite class ever, I love it.
I'm thinking about going pre-law at U of M?
So tonight, Im not sleeping.
I have my life in ap gov homework.
I have like two weeks of physics due tomorrow cause we have a test.
I have a trig test and a lot of homework due tomorrow.
For physics and trig i need to study more than do my homework cause i have no idea what i'm doing and i can copy heathers physics and drew's trig. homeworks not a huge deal cause i never do it, i just copy but i need to learn what i'm doing for the stupid tests.
for government.. she hasn't lectured chapter 10 so i figure our test HAS to be moved to friday so i can breathe a little bit but i have some T4's to do along with taking notes and reading. and a massive study guide i have to finish notecarding because i have to work tomorrow.
my hours have significantly reduced to 20/week. it's nice.
tennis tryouts mondayyyyyyy. im so nervous. oh bruh.
i need summmer to come faster. faster faster faster. i hate schoool. my grades suck. whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment