lmfao so much for shopping after my KILL JOY tournament. diane texted me like 92834934 times and called my cell and house and everything and finally i returned her call. her cousin's grandma died and i have to work for her. SOOOO MUCH FOR A FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR SHOPPING SPREE I HAD PLANNED. life does that sometimes and i hate it. SO I WORKED. gross.
i got home from work a little after 8:30. and talked to anna for like an hour and a half then took a shower and now i have to do my hair cause tomorrow i have to go to church and work 12-8.
my life sucks. no wonder i have no freaking time to do homework. BUT I DONT WORK AT ALL THIS WEEEEEK, I GOT IT ALL OFF. liz works for me tuesday, diane works for me thursday. whaaaaaatup.
TENNIS STARTS MONDAY. I AM SO NERVOUS ITS SICK.
the end.
ps. i do NOT want to work hours tomorrow. i am so disguistingly dreading it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment