skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, March 29, 2008

yessss, i played tennis with liz and max for a couple hours then we went out to eat which was fun. and now i need to change and we're going kareokingggg
Posted by grace at 4:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

inconsistency & life.

inconsistency & life.

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • yessss, i played tennis with liz and max for a cou...
      • im happy right now.today i got my hair done. its a...
      • well i'll be honest. i am happy. work is going wel...
      • i am so tired. i called in sick to work today. i r...
      • yes today was insane.school.tennis practice 2:15-4...
      • i hate homework. passionately.i have exactly a 3.6...
      • i bought the cutest pair of tennis shoes i have ev...
      • school sucks.tennis, we got our schedules, couldnt...
      • life is dumb. i hate it. if i were to file a sexua...
      • lmfao so much for shopping after my KILL JOY tourn...
      • i fail school :)i got a 37/45 on my gov test.a 17/...
      • i am drowning in homework STILL. i worked four hou...
      • i am drowning in homework.spent my entire snowday ...
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)

About Me

My photo
grace
Apparently I am not who I thought I was. I am really good at physics. I suck at english and cannot write for my life. I love government. Like I said, for having three english classes out of six, I can't write because I am flunking my AP English class, it is exciting. I am good with numbers but i hate them.
View my complete profile